Delfield N8759-D Drop-In Hot Food Well w/ (4) Full Size Pan Capacity, 208 230v/1ph
Because of its one-piece construction, the Delfield N8759-D drop-in hot food well has no crevices or creases that bacteria-harboring food particles or debris can get trapped in. It is also made of stainless steel—a material that can be wiped down if food sticks to it. To empty hot water burning users, this unit includes a drain. It can also be used for dry applications, and if condensation forms, the wells are slightly depressed to hold it inside.
The Delfield N8759-D hot food well accommodates four full-size food pans, which are each operated individually using adjustable infinite controls. This enables users to hold a variety of food types at different temperatures for serving. To keep food warm, the sides are insulated with 1-inch-thick fiberglass, and the bottom has 2 inches of fiberfrax blanket insulation.
- Holds 4 full-size food pans
- Individually adjusted infinite controls
- Used for wet or dry storage
- Stainless steel wells and interior are durable
- Galvanized steel exterior
- Sides are insulated with 1-in. fiberglass
- Bottom has 2 in. of fiberfrax blanket insulation
- Wells are depressed for holding in condensation
- 1-piece construction has no food-trapping crevices
- Drains aid in emptying water
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Counter cutout requirement: 58.5 in. L x 25 in. W
- Control panel cutout requirement: 4.62 in. x 18.69 in. x 7 in.
- Overall: 59.5 in. W x 26 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- 20 A, 4000 W
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, Electric, individual pans, wet/dry type with drain & manifold, 4-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, individual infinite temperature controls, stainless steel top & wells, galvanized outer liner, (58-1/2" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF, 208-230v/60/1ph