Manitowoc D420 Ice Storage Bin - 383 lb.
The Manitowoc Ice D-420 ice bin has a holding capacity of 310 pounds and comes with an ergonomically-designed scoop. With a molded-in retaining lip, the scoop can hold 5.3 pounds of ice. When operators retrieve ice, their hands will not come in contact with the ice since the scoop has built-in guards. The scoop holder is located above the ice line, promoting sanitary practices as it limits physical contact with the ice. A self-latching door can be propped open, providing access to the Manitowoc Ice D-420 ice bin. Foam insulation in the door ensures ice will not melt quickly.
- 310-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- 383-lb. application capacity
- Polyurethane liner is arctic blue to highlight ice clarity
- Door can self-latch to stay open while scooping ice
- Door is angled 53 degrees to provide access to the bottom of the bin
- Foamed door insulates bin and reduces sweat
- Duratech exterior is corrosion and smudge resistant
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H
- NSF and AHRI certified
- 5.3-lb. capacity
- Molded-in retaining lip holds ice in the scoop
- Knuckle and thumb guard prevents hands from touching ice
- Sits in an internal holder to keep the scoop within reach
Ice Bin, 22"W, 34"D x 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 383 lb ice storage capacity (12.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF