Manitowoc SM-50A 14 3/4" Air Cooled Undercounter Octagonal Cube Ice Machine with 25 lb. Bin - 53 lb.
The Manitowoc Ice SM50A undercounter ice machine makes gourmet ice best used for cocktails and high-end liquor because it melts slowly. In ideal conditions, the unit can produce 53 pounds every 24 hours, and when more ice is not needed, employees can delay production for several hours to conserve water and money.
Keeping ice cool, the insulated bin can hold 25 pounds of ice that can be quickly accessed through the swing door, and the large opening ensures employees can scoop it with ease. This also helps prevent them from accidentally touching the interior and contaminating the ice. Inside the bin, an LED light ensures the cabinet interior is visible, even in low ambient lighting.
Simplifying installation, this Manitowoc Ice SM50A gourmet ice machine is air cooled. Because its air vents are on the front, it can be installed by a wall, and its reversible door can be changed to accommodate corners. Uneven floors are mitigated by levelling legs, which can account for differences of 1 inch or less. Although this unit is designed for placement under the counter, its stainless steel sides and top are durable enough for standalone installation.
- 53-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 44-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- 25-lb. storage capacity
- Large, octagonal gourmet ice
- Gourmet ice cube size: 13⁄8 in. dia. x 13⁄8 in. H
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top and sides
- Right-hinged door can be reversed
- Levelers can be adjusted 1 in. to accommodate uneven floors
- User-friendly control panel
- Automatic ice production mode
- Delay start option enables the operator to delay ice production for 4, 12, or 24 hrs.
- Cleaning mode
- Filter replacement light
- Water filter system has a scale inhibitor to slow limescale buildup and bacteria growth
- LED light inside the bin enables users to see inside
- Foam insulation retains cold air to prevent ice melting
- Airflow is located at the front
- 1,145 average BTU; 2,300 peak BTU
- cUL listed
Ideal Operating Conditions
- Ambient temperature: 50-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature: 35-90 degrees F
- Water pressure: 20-80 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.75 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- 4.1 A, 1⁄6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Undercounter Ice Cube Machine, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 14-3/4"W x 22-3/4"D x 33-1/2"H, production capacity up to 53 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (44 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 25 lb storage capacity, stainless steel finish, integrated water filter system, 1/6 HP, cULus, 115v/60/1ph