Pitco 65S Frialator Gas Fryer - (1) 80 lb Vat, Floor Model, Natural Gas
Since the Pitco 65S gas fryer has a 65-pound to 80-pound capacity, it can make 120 pounds of fries every hour. The tank is made of welded stainless steel, and it is pressure blasted to create smooth surfaces for efficient cleaning. Peening the tank reinforces pressure points and eliminates scorch marks from welding. For corrosion and dent resistance, this fryer has a stainless steel front and door with galvanized steel sides and rear.
Mounted in the heat exchanger tubes, high-temperature stainless steel heat baffles efficiently heat oil in the tank, and the heating tubes are submerged in oil to evenly distribute heat. This Pitco 65S gas fryer has a standing pilot that is ready to light when needed and operates at a set temperature from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. If the standing pilot goes out or the temperature exceeds 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the limit switch shuts off gas flow to the main burner.
- 65- to 80-lb. oil capacity
- Can cook 120 lbs. of fries per hr.
- Welded stainless steel tank is pressure blasted to create smooth surfaces that ease cleaning
- Peening the tank eliminates welded scorch marks and forms high tolerances at pressure points
- High-temperature stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes for efficient heating
- Temperature holding range: 200-400 degrees F
- Limit switch shuts gas flow off if the temperature exceeds 450 degrees F
- Standing pilot light provides a flame whenever needed
- Gas control valve stops gas flow to the burner if the pilot light goes out
- Stainless steel front and door with galvanized steel back and sides
- 11⁄4-in. front drain
- 150,000 BTU
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 18 in. x 18 in.
- Overall: 205⁄32 in. W x 347⁄16 in. D x 543⁄8 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
- 44 kW
Economy Tube-Fired Natural Gas fryer, 65-80 pound oil capacity, floor model, stainless steel cabinet front, door, and tank, millivolt thermostat maintains temperature between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (204°C), integrated gas control valve, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU/hr, NSF, NG