True GDM-23F-HST-HC~TSL01 27" One Section Display Freezer w/ Swing Door - Bottom Mount Compressor, Black, 115v
The True GDM-23F-HST-HC~TSL01 one-section display freezer has a black powder-coated exterior made of cold-rolled steel. Its interior is lined with white aluminum and has a stainless steel floor. To keep temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and is foamed with polyurethane insulation. Its door is made of triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass and closes by itself. Opening from the left, this door features hinges on its right, opposite a 12-inch-long door handle that supplies a comfortable grip. Magnetic gaskets snap into the door frame for an airtight seal.
This freezer display case has four PVC-coated wire shelves that can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate most products. LED lighting brightens the interior, and an illuminated exterior sign panel attracts customers. If internal temperatures drop below 0 degrees Fahrenheit for longer than 30 minutes, the door locks and an alarm notifies the staff. A backup battery power supply keeps the door locked if power is cut off from the unit.
Since the True GDM-23F-HST-HC~TSL01 freezer merchandiser has a bottom-mounted condenser, it can be serviced with little difficulty. Its capillary tube system is self-contained, so it does not need extra external tubing, and its condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated to consistently move air. This unit has an automatic defrost system that starts at a set time and stops when a certain temperature on the evaporator coils is reached. These coils are coated with epoxy to resist corrosion.
- Exterior is made of black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel
- Interior is lined with white aluminum to resist corrosion
- Scratch- and stain-resistant stainless steel floor
- Polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet
- Illuminated exterior sign panel provides a space for signage
- Triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass door is self-closing
- Right-hinged door opens on the left
- 12-in.-long handle provides a sturdy grip
- Magnetic gaskets snaps into the door frame to keep the contents cold
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED lights brighten the interior
- Floor rack and backguard create ideal airflow
- Electronic monitoring system locks the cabinet if temperatures exceed 0 degrees F for more than 30 min.
- Backup battery power supply keeps the door locked if the unit loses power
- Alarm sounds to alert staff when the door is locked
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Self-contained capillary tube system
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors efficiently move air
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit raises merchandise
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 227⁄8 in. D x 211⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 27 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 9.3 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Freezer Merchandiser with Health Safety Timer, one-section, True standard look version 01, -10°F, (4) shelves, (1) triple-pane thermal glass hinged door, LED interior lights, powder coated steel exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA