True STA3F-6HS 78" Three Section Reach-In Freezer, (6) Solid Door, 208 230v/1ph
Product in the True STA3F-6HS three-section reach-in freezer sits on nine chrome-plated wire shelves, three in each section. Air can flow through the gaps in the wire shelves, ensuring stored items are evenly cooled. LED cabinet lighting enhances visibility, and the interior is made of aluminum with a stainless steel floor that simplifies cleaning. Most of the exterior is made of stainless steel, so the unit is durable and corrosion resistant.
This unit has six half doors that let out less air than full doors and have a self-closing design to keep cold air around the stored product. With a stay-open feature, the doors stay open past 120 degrees for product stocking and cabinet cleaning. Bolt-style door locks prevent unauthorized users from tampering with product, and gaskets create a seal to the frame. These gaskets are removable without the use of tools.
The operating temperature in the True STA3F-6HS three-section reach-in freezer is -10 degrees Fahrenheit, and this temperature can be monitored in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the external display. A top-mounted refrigeration system operates away from floor dirt and debris, though it is more susceptible to issues caused by excessive heat than a bottom-mounted unit because heat rises. Defrosting in the unit removes ice buildup and runs automatically, while a time clock starts the cycle, that stops when the temperature is at an ideal level.
- 9 chrome-plated wire shelves
- LED lighting in the cabinet ensures item visibility
- 6 solid half doors
- Self-closing doors stay open past 120 degrees
- Bolt-style door locks help prevent theft
- 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets are removable without tools
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior walls and back
- Stainless steel interior floor simplifies cleaning
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior sides, front, and doors
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane creates cabinet structure
- 5-in. castors have locks on the front set
- Part of the Spec Series®
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Exterior temperature display can be shown in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated, moving cold air with little heat production and energy use
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is outside the food zone to maximize interior space
- Automatic, time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost
Dimensions & Utilities
- 773⁄4 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 8.3 A, 23⁄4 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Freezer, reach-in, three-section, -10°F, (6) stainless steel half doors with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (9) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5" castors, 2-3/4 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 8.3 amps, NEMA 6-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA