True TBB-1-S-HC 23.5" Bar Refrigerator - 1 Swinging Solid Door, Stainless, 115v
The True TBB-1-S-HC one-section bar refrigerator has a high-factory refrigeration system that can hold a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as a self-contained capillary tube system that regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To produce less heat than other motors, the evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated and move a consistent volume of air. For efficient servicing, the condensing unit can be accessed from the back.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation seals cold air inside the cabinet, which can accommodate as many as 30 six-packs of 12-ounce cans or one half-barrel keg. To store different sizes of product, two PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments. For rust and dent resistance, the True TBB-1-S-HC one-section bar refrigerator has a stainless steel front and sides with a stainless steel countertop for preparing drinks. The aluminum exterior back provides corrosion resistance, and the stainless steel interior walls have a 1⁄2-inch reinforced lip to keep spills in the unit.
To prevent theft and tampering, the swinging stainless steel door has a lock and a 12-inch-long recessed handle that provides a comfortable grip. A magnetic door gasket seals the door to the frame and can be removed without tools. To minimize damage from loading and unloading, a door threshold protector is built into the cabinet.
- Accommodates (30) 6-packs of 12-oz. cans or 1 half-barrel keg
- Stainless steel front, sides, and countertop with matching aluminum back
- Interior stainless steel floor with 1⁄2-in. reinforced lip to contain spills
- Interior walls constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 2 black, PVC-coated wire shelves hold product
- 4-in.-diameter castors enable mobility
- Swinging door has a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel liner
- Door threshold protector prevents damage that may occur when loading product
- Door is equipped with a 12-in.-long recessed handle
- 1-piece magnetic door gasket is removable without tools
- LED lighting highlights products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- High-capacity refrigeration system keeps the unit cool
- Self-contained capillary tube system controls the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air, producing little heat and reducing energy use
- Condensing unit can be accessed from the back for service
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 231⁄4 in. W x 19 in. D
- Overall: 231⁄2 in. W x 317⁄8 in. D x 383⁄4 in. H
- 1.4 A, 1⁄10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Back Bar Cooler, one-section, 38-3/4" high, (30) 6-packs, (1) keg capacity, (2) shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, stainless steel exterior, (1) door with locks, fluorescent interior lights, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA