True TBB-4-S-HC 90.38" Bar Refrigerator - 3 Swinging Solid Doors, Stainless, 115v
The True TBB-4-S-HC three-section back bar cooler can hold 152 six-packs of 12-ounce cans on its wire shelves, which encourage air to flow all around the stored items. These shelves are coated for corrosion resistance and can be adjusted to accommodate bottles. LED lighting brightens the interior for product visibility. Since the unit is made of stainless and galvanized steel, it can endure high-volume use and corrosive substances. Its doors open with 12-inch handles—their recessed design does not take up useable aisle space.
Temperatures in this True TBB-4-S-HC three-section bar refrigerator range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant—an eco-friendly alternative to traditional refrigerants. Featuring a condensing unit that slides out from behind the front grille, the refrigeration system has accessible components. The fan motors in the system are electronically commutated, so they save energy and reduce the production of heat.
- Can accommodate (152) 6-packs of 12-oz. cans
- 6 black PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in increments of 1⁄2 in.
- Holds 4 half-barrel kegs
- LED interior lighting shines in the cabinet for visibility
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel front and sides with an aluminum back
- Galvanized steel interior walls are durable and corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel floor facilitates cleaning
- Door threshold protector helps prevent damage when operators load kegs
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure and cold-air retention
- 3 doors have 12-in. recessed door handles that are attached with a foamed-in-place sheet metal interlock
- Magnetic door gaskets help prevent cold-air leaks
- Locks on the doors eliminate unauthorized access
- UL-EPH and cULus listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated fan motors operate efficiently, reducing energy use and heat production
- Condensing unit is accessible behind the front grille and slides out for convenience
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for resistance to corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 2 right shelves: 203⁄4 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D
- 2 middle and 2 left shelves: 313⁄4 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 903⁄8 in. W x 283⁄4 in. D x 37 in. H
- 2.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Back Bar Cooler, three-section, 37" high, (152) 6-packs or (4) keg capacity, (6) shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, stainless steel exterior, (3) full doors with locks, fluorescent interior lights, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.1 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA