True TDM-DZ-48-GE/GE-W-W 48 1/4" Full Service Dual Zone Bakery Case w/ Curved Glass - (4) Levels, 115v
For durability, the True TDM-DZ-48-GE/GE-W-W dual-zone display case has an aluminum exterior and steel interior, both of which have been coated with white powder, adding corrosion resistance. Panels are securely held by the steel frame rail, and polyurethane insulation adds structure to the walls. Glass on all sides keeps products visible, as LED lights draw attention to contents, and product can sit on six adjustable, PVC-coated shelves. The front section of glass swings up to provide full access, and rear doors slide open for quickly grabbing or replacing items.
The True TDM-DZ-48-GE/GE-W-W dual-zone bakery display case has a dry section and refrigerated section, with the refrigerated section running from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. To maintain cold temperatures, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs through capillary tubes, and a fan reverses in the condenser, automatically cleaning the condensing coils of dirt for smooth operation. Enabling quick access, the condenser pulls out.
- Durable aluminum exterior and steel interior
- White powder coating protects interior and exterior from corrosion
- Steel frame rail and polyurethane insulation add structure
- Sliding glass doors on the back
- 12-in. aluminum door handles
- Front glass panel raises for cleaning
- Product can be seen through the glass front and sides
- LED lighting increases product visibility
- 6 wire shelves are adjustable and PVC coated
- Each shelf can support 150 lbs.
- Can accommodate (4) 18-in. W x 26-in. D pans and (4) 12-in. W x 18-in. D pans (sold separately)
- Leg levelers add stability
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs through capillary tubes system
- Self-contained system simplifies servicing
- Evaporator's epoxy coating provides corrosion protection
- Reversing fan keeps condenser coils dirt free
- Condenser slides out for fast access
- Electronic controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481⁄4 in. W x 39 in. D x 491⁄16 in. H
- 10 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Display Merchandiser, Dual Zone (Dry/Refrigerated), 48-1/4"L, curved glass front, glass ends, (3) tiered levels of adjustable white PVC coated wire shelves (6 shelves total), LED interior lighting, powder coated white exterior, powder coated white interior, (2) rear sliding glass doors, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 10.0 amps, 115/60/1-ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA