True TDM-DZ-59-GE/GE-S-W 59 1/4" Full Service Dual Zone Bakery Case w/ Curved Glass - (4) Levels, 115v
The True TDM-DZ-59-GE/GE-S-W dual-zone bakery case shows off food on its three adjustable shelves, all of which are PVC coated and have a wire design that promotes airflow. Product is lit by LED lights and visible on three sides through the tempered glass while the front section raises for full access, aiding in organizing the display or cleaning the interior. Interior surfaces are constructed of a white powder-coated steel that avoids corroding and scarring. For quick access when serving customers, sliding doors are on the back.
With two sections, the True TDM-DZ-59-GE/GE-S-W dual-zone display case can hold food at room and cool temperatures, with the cool-temperature section being controlled electronically and ranging from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Dense polyurethane insulation helps the cabinet retain cold air, while its refrigeration system cools with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and self-cleans the condensing coils with a reversing fan. To facilitate maintenance, the condensing unit can be pulled out, and the stainless steel exterior wipes clean.
- Exterior is scratch- and ding-resistant stainless steel
- Powder-coated steel interior resists corrosion
- Steel frame rail is heavy duty and warp resistant
- Polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air
- Sliding rear doors for serving food
- 12-in. handles for a comfortable grip
- Front glass section can be raised for cleaning
- Sides and front are tempered glass
- 6 chrome-plated wire shelves are adjustable
- Each shelf can hold 150 lbs.
- LED lighting helps reduce shadows
- Can accommodate (8) 18-in. W x 26-in. D pans and (4) 9-in. W x 26-in. D pans (sold separately)
- Leg levelers can accommodate uneven floors
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Electronic temperature control
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs through capillary tubes to create cold temperatures
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
- Reversing fan helps clear dust off the condensing coils
- Accessible pull-out condenser
Dimensions & Utilities
- 591⁄4 in. W x 39 in. D x 491⁄8 in. H
- 10 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Display Merchandiser, Dual Zone (Dry/Refrigerated), 59-1/4"L, curved glass front, glass ends, (3) tiered levels of adjustable white PVC coated wire shelves (6 shelves total), LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior, powder coated white interior, (2) rear sliding glass doors, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 10.0 amps, 115/60/1-ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA