True THAC-60-S 60" Horizontal Open Air Cooler w/ (3) Levels, 115v
Constructed with the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems, the True THAC-60-LD SS horizontal open-air cooler provides users with cold product temperatures and reduced utility costs. This oversized, balanced refrigeration system holds a consistent temperature between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, keeping product at food-safe temperatures. Reversing condenser fan motors work to keep the condenser coil free from dirt, dust, and other debris during defrost off cycles, optimizing the unit's performance, providing cold holding temperatures, and increasing energy efficiency.
Durable and resistant to peeling, the exterior is constructed of white powder-coated steel, while the interior is lined with white aluminum and has safety-shielded LED lighting. For temperature preservation and merchandiser durability, the entire cabinet is filled with foamed-in-placed polyurethane insulation . For additional durability and product display space, the True THAC-60-LD SS horizontal open-air cooler has a triple-tiered stainless steel floor.
- 3-tiered stainless steel floor
- LED interior lighting is shielded for safety and ensures product visibility
- Cabinet is foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist rusting, denting, and scratching
- Unit runs most efficiently when fully loaded with product
- Should operate in areas where temperatures do not exceed 75 degrees F
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storing packaged and bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature holding range: 35-40 degrees F
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades provide low-velocity, high-volume airflow design
- Condensing unit is accessed from the front since it slides out for maintenance
- Fan motors in the condenser reverse during defrost cycles to keep the condenser coil clean, provide cold holding temperatures, and increase energy efficiency
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Time-initiated, time-terminated defrost cycle
- Extra-large evaporator coil with a large condenser and high-horsepower compressor maintains even temperatures
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 433⁄8 in. H
- 15 A, 3⁄4HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser, 60"L, 43-3/8"H, (3) level tiered stainless steel floor, stainless steel exterior & interior, deck pans, fluorescent interior lighting, leg levelers, self-contained refrigeration, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 15.0 amps, 6.5' cord, NEMA 5-20P, UL, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA