True TRCB-48 48" Chef Base w/ (2) Drawers - 115v
The True TRCB-48 chef base provides ingredient storage and a place to operate large equipment. Its refrigerated base has two drawers that can each hold two full-size food pans, and other configurations of fractional equivalent food pans can be stored as well, but all pans are sold separately. Capable of supporting 717 pounds, the top is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and designed with a marine edge to contain spills.
Operators can set the unit to run at a desired temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be monitored on the exterior digital display. This True TRCB-48 chef base withstands heavy use because its top, front, and sides are made of stainless steel, while its back is made of aluminum for corrosion resistance. To properly retain temperatures, it is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, and clear-coated aluminum lines the interior, promoting efficient cleanup. Forced-air refrigeration works with a self-contained capillary tube system that uses R134A refrigerant to maintain consistent temperatures.
- 2 drawers each accommodate 2 full-size food pans (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty top with marine edge can support 717 lbs.
- Drawer facings, liners, frames, slides, and rollers are constructed of stainless steel
- 12-in.-long handle ensures comfort when opening drawers
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to retain cold air
- Constructed with a stainless steel front, top, and sides and an aluminum back
- Interior includes a clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel coved floor
- 4-in.-diameter castors
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses a capillary tube system and R134A refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- External digital display
- Evaporator fan motor and large fan blades create even airflow
- Condensing unit slides out from the back for accessibility
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is epoxy coated
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 485⁄16 in. W x 331⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Chef Base, 48-3/8"L, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers [accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pan/drawer, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.4 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA