True TUC-60F-LP-HC~SPEC3 60" W Undercounter Freezer w/ (2) Sections & (2) Doors, 115v
Built to slide under countertops, the True TUC-60F-LP-HC~SPEC3 Spec Series® undercounter freezer has a low profile and maintains temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit, which is ideal for ice cream and frozen foods. The unit has an electrically heated condensate pan and a time-initiated, time-terminated automatic defrost system that can be monitored and controlled with an electronic, digital display. Its factory-balanced refrigeration system has guided airflow for uniform cooling and a capillary tube system that uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Equipped with efficient fan motors, this unit moves a consistent volume of air, produces little heat, reduces energy consumption, and provides great motor reliability.
The True TUC-60F-LP-HC~SPEC3 undercounter freezer is constructed of stainless steel and is insulated with high-density polyurethane insulation. Lined with aluminum, the lockable doors self-close and stay open past 90 degrees, facilitating stocking. Its countertop front is designed to be flush with front of doors, and it is pre-wired from the factory for streamlined installation. Supporting products of various heights, the shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments and include four chrome-plated clips each.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Constructed of stainless steel with aluminum-lined doors
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 4 shelves adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Shelves include 4 chrome-plated clips each
- Low-profile design slides under countertops
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move air consistently
- Condensing unit located conveniently in back of unit
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and time terminated
- Electronic temperature control with digital display
- Includes electrically heated condensate pan
- 11⁄2-in.-diameter dual swivel castors
- Work surface height is 317⁄8-in.
- Self-closing doors have 90-degree, stay-open feature and swing within cabinet dimensions
- Magnetic door gaskets with 1-piece assembly
- Epoxy-coated evaporator to reduce corrosion potential
- Ready for final connection upon arrival
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Top shelves: 279⁄16 in. W x 195⁄8 in. D
- Bottom shelves: 271⁄2 in. W x 133⁄8 in. D
- Overall: 603⁄8 in. W x 315⁄8 in. D x 317⁄8 in. H
- 4.8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Low Profile Undercounter Freezer, -10° F; SPEC Package 1 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top, stainless steel sides & back, stainless steel interior, (2) heavy duty stainless steel doors, steel handles, door lock standard, (4) shelves, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display; 1-1/2" dia dual swivel castors, 31-7/8" counter height, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA