Waring TBB145S4 2 hp Torq 2.0 Blender with Toggle Controls and 48 oz. Stainless Steel Container
The Waring TBB145S4 countertop food and drink blender has a 48-ounce container, and in 8 seconds, it can blend three 16-ounce margaritas. Made of stainless steel, the container is ideal for back-of-house applications because it does not showcase the product to customers, but it does increase strength to support high-volume applications. It comes with a vinyl lid that is compatible with hot and cold applications, while a removable center cap in the lid enables users to add ingredients without stopping the blend.
Operating with a toggle switch, this unit can be set to high, low, and off positions, and there is an additional switch for pulsing to provide the operator with precise control over the blade. While the Waring TBB145S4 commercial blender is running, the jar pad lessens vibration to reduce noise production, and it can be removed to streamline the cleaning process.
- 48-oz. stainless steel container
- Can blend (3) 16-oz. margaritas in less than 8 sec.
- Toggle switches with off, low, high, and pulse positions
- Maximum RPM: 24,000 RPM
- User-replaceable stainless steel drive coupling
- Vinyl lid is safe to use with hot and cold products
- Removable center cap in the lid for feeding ingredients while blending
- Jar pad dampens vibration and sound
- Detachable jar pad
- BPA free
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 7.5 in. W x 8 in. D x 17.75 in. H
- 13 A, 1500 W, 2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
TORQ 2.0 Bar Blender, countertop, two-speed, 48-oz. stainless steel container, toggle switch operation, user-replaceable heavy duty stainless steel blade with solid blending assembly, heavy duty base, 2HP, 1.5kW, 15.0 amps, 120v/50/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA