Waring WCS300SV Manual Heavy Duty Slicer w/ 12" Knife - Aluminum, 120v
The Waring WCS300SV food slicer‘s 12-inch knife is built to handle steady slicing work, keeping up with the needs of most kitchens. This unit has a cast aluminum base and carriage that add strength and corrosion resistance, as well as a firm frame against which to slice. Its motor is ventilated to lower noise and decrease the risk of overheating. To accommodate differing orders, the blade’s thickness can be set to 0.59 inch or smaller.
- Slicing thickness can be set between 0 and 0.59 in.
- Fixed blade boosts slicing accuracy
- Ventilated motor for lowered noise and reduced overheating risk
- 12-in. blade can handle considerable slicing duties
- Tilt-out carriage
- Cast aluminum carriage and base
- NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21 in. W x 18 in. D x 19 in. H
- 1.5 A, 1 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Food Slicer, 12" knife, cast aluminum base and carriage, high-efficiency, ventilated motor prevents overheating and runs quietly, belt driven with fixed blade, adjustable slicing thickness from 0–.59", Made in Italy, 120v/60/1ph, metallic silver, NSF