Waring WFG250T Single Commercial Panini Press w/ Cast Iron Smooth Plates, 120v
The Waring WFG250T panini grill has plates made of cast iron, which is heavier than aluminum, so it presses the food more effectively. Because the material is thicker, it provides superior heat distribution and retention. Both the top and bottom plates are smooth to expedite cleaning, but do not leave grill marks on food. Sandwiches as thick as 3 inches fit between the plates and the hinged top plate balances automatically to accommodate the product.
The brushed stainless steel body of this Waring WFG250T commercial panini press has a removable drip tray to catch grease and crumbs. “On” and “ready” indicator lights inform the user of the operating status. The maximum temperature on this unit is 570 degrees Fahrenheit and it has an adjustable thermostat. Heat-resistant handles reduce the risk of injuries and burns.
- Durable, brushed stainless steel body
- Cast iron plates are heavy duty and retain heat
- Smooth plates are quicker to clean than grooved alternatives
- Hinged top plate is auto-balanced
- Foods as thick as 3 in. can fit between the plates
- Heat-resistant handles protect the user from burns
- Removable drip tray simplifies cleaning
- Adjustable thermostat
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Timer tracks the cooking process
- ”On” and “ready” indicator lights display the status of the unit to the user
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 14.5 in. x 11 in.
- Overall: 16 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Tostato Supremo™ Large Toasting Grill, electric, single, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, flat cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amp, UL, NSF