Waring WPG150T Single Commercial Panini Press w/ Cast Iron Grooved Plates, 120v
The Waring WPG150T panini grill has a 20-minute timer for exact cooking times, and food as thick as 3 inches fits under the hinged, auto-balancing top plate. Both plates are cast iron and grooved to retain heat for long periods and impart grill marks on food. Cleanup is simplified with a removable drip tray, while the stainless steel unit is built to withstand heavy use. Handles absorb heat and prevent burns, and the thermostat has a maximum temperature of 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grooved, cast iron plates create grill marks
- Stainless steel body resists corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Removable drip tray collects grease and particles
- Auto-balancing top plate accommodates 3-in.-thick foods
- Heat-resistant handles for safe use
- 20-min. timer ensures accurate cooking times
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 9.25 in. x 9.75 in.
- Overall dimensions: 11.5 in. L x 15.5 in. W x 9.25 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Panini Perfetto™ Compact Panini Grill, electric, single, 9-1/4" x 9-3/4" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostat 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF