Waring WPG150TB Single Commercial Panini Press w/ Cast Iron Grooved Plates, 208v/1ph
Perfect for making sandwiches, the Waring WPG150TB commercial panini press has cast iron plates that are heavy enough to effectively press the product. This material's thickness retains heat and distributes it more evenly than aluminum and other thinner materials. The platens are grooved to leave grill marks on the food, but they are more difficult to clean than flat platens. The top platen is hinged and auto-balanced to accommodate food as thick as 3 inches.
This Waring WPG150TB panini grill is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use and it has a 20-minute timer built in to keep up with cook times. The operator can adjust the temperature of the elements up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. Its removable drip tray collects grease and food particles to simplify cleaning.
- Durable, sturdy, stainless steel body construction
- Grooved, cast iron plates create grill marks on product
- Auto-balancing top plate accommodates 3-in.-thick foods
- Heat-resistant handles prevent employee burns
- 20-min. timer keeps track of cook times
- Adjustable thermostat
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Removable drip tray simplifies cleaning
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Cooking surface: 9.25 in. x 9.75 in.
- Overall: 11.5 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- 11.5 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
Panini Perfetto™ Compact Panini Grill, electric, single, 9-1/4" x 9-3/4" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostat 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 208v/60/1-ph, 11.5 amps, NEMA 6-20P, UL, NSF