Waring WPG250TB Single Commercial Panini Press w/ Cast Iron Grooved Plates, 208v/1ph
Perfect for making sandwiches in delis and coffee shops, the Waring WPG250TB commercial panini press has a 20-minute timer to track the cooking process. It has an adjustable thermostat that is user-adjustable up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat-resistant handles protect the user from burns and the removable drip tray collects grease for swift cleaning.
The platens on this Waring WPG250TB sandwich grill are made of cast iron—a heavy material that effectively presses sandwiches. The top and bottom plates are grooved to impart grill marks onto food, improving its presentation, but these plates are often more difficult to clean than smooth platens. The top plate has an auto-balancing design that settles on the product and accommodates food as thick as 3 inches.
- Grooved platens create grill marks on the food
- Cast iron platen construction retains heat
- Auto-balancing top plate can accommodate 3-in.-thick foods
- Heat-resistant handles reduce the risk of burns
- 20-min. timer tracks the cooking process
- Adjustable thermostat
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Stainless steel body is durable and rust resistant
- Removable drip tray
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 14.5 in. x 11 in.
- Overall: 16 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- 13.5 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
Panini Supremo™ Large Panini Grill, electric, single, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostat 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 208v/60/1-ph, 13.5 amps, NEMA 6-20P, UL, NSF